Part 2 (Click here for part 1)
The following is a collection of encouragement for holding on to Emuna in life, along with valuing every drop of good that one can do to please and serve his Father in Heaven.
6. The reason why we perceive a “crooked justice system” in our lives is because of a lack belief in Hashem’s justice system, namely that He knows exactly what He’s doing with us. Once we re-accept and reaffirm His presence in our lives “walls begin to move”!
7. Thus a presentable “argument” to Hashem can be: “Hashem! I know that You are running my life. I know that You are just and right in everything you do and in your dealings with me. I recognize that You are behind everything happening to me. But, Hashem, it hurts big time. Please help me accept your justice system with complete emuna…”
8. The greatest Tzaddikim, by lowering themselves to the level of “filth and dirt” are thereby able to elevate and extract the lowest people (those who almost everybody gave up on) from the lowest depths.
9. The evil one will do “everything” to get you to say the 3 magic words: “I GIVE UP”. He will turn your life upside down, your family, etc…… all in order for you to finally “give in”. This is because the one thing he cannot access is your desire and yearning to be a good Jew and to come ever closer to Hashem, His Torah and His Tzaddikim. For this reason he will uproot everything in order to encourage you to stop yearning and wanting. But as long as a person doesn’t “give in” there is always hope to retrieve everything which is seemingly lost. This is so because the inner desire and yearning of a person is what maintains the entire Creation, it is the essence of everything else.
10. Just as in halakhah the law is regarding finding lost items (HaShavat Aveidah) “so long as we can assume the owner of the item has not given up in retrieving the lost item, it is forbidden for the finder to use or partake of the lost item.” So too on a spiritual dimension, all the potential good which is seemingly lost due to the tricks and tests of the evil one, can be found and retrieved so long as the person does not give up in attaining and perceiving them (See Likutey Halakhot, Choshen Mishpat, Matanah #5:end).